CDSL maintains its website www.cdslindia.com ("the Site") to provide information about CDSL's services and to facilitate communication with CDSL. Access to the information provided on the site is not intended to, and shall not be construed as creating any privity of contract between CDSL and any person availing of, or acting upon, any information available on this Site.
In any event, and without prejudice to the foregoing, any person who accesses information of any nature from the site ("User") shall be deemed to do so only on the terms and conditions set out herein below.
The site contains variety of information concerning CDSL and its services. The access to information on the site is provided for informational purpose only on "as is" basis without warranty or condition of any kind, expressed or implied, and all such warranties or conditions are hereby disclaimed.
CDSL may, at any time, and from time to time, revise the content, display or functionality of the site as it deems necessary and consequently any or all information may be changed, removed or updated without prior notice. CDSL does not guarantee continuous availability of any data or information or any type of data or information on the site.
Disruptions to the site may occur from time to time inter alia as a consequence of the need to revise its content, display or functionality, or for other related and/or unrelated reasons. Whilst CDSL does try to keep disruptions to the site to the bare minimum, CDSL does not guarantee that this site will be available or accessible at all times.
CDSL does not expressly or impliedly, warranty, guarantee or make any representation concerning the availability, use, results of use or access to the information or contents of the site, whether in terms of accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness, functionality, guarantee, performance, continuity, timeliness, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise howsoever.
Information or data available on the site may contain inaccuracy or errors and CDSL disclaims all liability in that regard. CDSL does not represent or warranty that the Site will at all times be free of any error or defect or that such information will satisfy any intended purpose or requirements of the user.
CDSL strongly recommends that any information that is accessed from the Site be diligently cross checked with other sources that the user may consider appropriate in the circumstances.
CDSL disclaims any and all liability and/or responsibility for non-availability of any data or information on the site at any time including all liability or responsibility for any consequences, intended or unintended, resulting from the failure or inability to access the Site and/or to avail of any information that is or may have been available on the Site at any time.
Information published on the Site is not intended to and should not be regarded as or be relied upon as the provision of any financial, legal, tax related, investment related or other advise or as a recommendation by CDSL to invest in any securities, or in any types of securities, or in securities generally. Hyper-linking Policy
The Site may contain links to websites controlled or offered by depository participants and third parties ("Third Party"). CDSL disclaims liability for all information, material, products or services posted or offered on any of the Third Party sites linked to this site. By creating or permitting a link to a Third Party website, CDSL does not endorse or recommend any products or services offered by such Third Party or warrant the accuracy or reliability of the information contained on such Third Party website. CDSL makes no representation or warranty with regard to any data or information available on or accessed from any websites accessed through hyperlinks on the Site, whether in terms of the accuracy, reliability, integrity or correctness of such data or information, or in any other terms whatsoever. CDSL disclaims all liability whatsoever in respect of any liability that may arise in any manner whatsoever in respect of products or services offered or advertised on such third party sites, or in respect of any data or information accessed from such Third Party websites.
Links to CDSL site by others:
We do not object users linking directly to the information that is hosted on CDSL site and no prior permission is required for the same. However, CDSL website's pages must be loaded into a newly opened browser window of the user.
Links to other sites from CDSL:
At many places in this website, you will find links to other websites/portals. These links have been placed for your convenience. CDSL is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this website should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages.
CDSL reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time in its sole discretion, in which case the user agrees to immediately remove from its web site any names, marks, hyperlinks or other mention of CDSL or its services; and Nothing aforementioned is intended to create or be construed as creating any partnership, joint venture, agency or other relationship between a user and CDSL.
In no event will CDSL be liable to any user or any other party for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages or any other damages for any use of the Site (or on any other linked Website), including without limitation, any lost profits, lost opportunities, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on the user's information handling system or otherwise, even if CDSL is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Privacy Statement : When you visit this Site, when you move from page to page, read pages, conduct searches, submit information or communications, or download content onto your computer, the Site may record and collect the following information:
- Which pages are visited.
- What content is downloaded and
- The activities completed.
Non-persistent cookies may be used only to facilitate functionality during a single Site visit. Cookies do not contain personal information and are not permanently stored for future use.
CDSL may use this information to find out how many and what type of visitors visit the Site and which sections of the Site are visited most frequently. This helps CDSL to know what information is most useful and to identify possible improvements to the Site to make it easier for different types of visitors to access the information they require. CDSL may record statistical information in the aggregate, based on the numbers of visitors to the Site and/or IP addresses. As part of its operations, it may be necessary for CDSL to share aggregate statistical information or other information with its affiliates and/or suppliers and/or other agencies on a "need to know" basis. By using the Site, users are deemed to have provided their permission to the collection and use of the aggregate statistical information for the purposes set out herein.
CDSL only collects information about identifiable individuals that is provided to it voluntarily when a user completes the user's name, address and any additional details the user chooses to provide electronically in any applications, e-mails or use of the "Contact us" portions of this Site. Users do not have to give CDSL personal information to visit this site. CDSL has implemented safeguards and security measures in an attempt to protect this information and keep it in strictest confidence. However, data transmissions over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. CDSL does not provide any representations, warranties or guarantees that personal information so volunteered will be protected against loss, misuse or alteration.
CDSL retains the content of electronic submissions, applications, e-mails or other use of the "Contact us" portions of this Site, including the e-mail address from which the transmission was sent and responses thereto in order to handle any follow-up. By using this site, a user is deemed to have provided the user's permission to the collection and use of information for the purposes set out herein.
CDSL reserves the right to change this privacy statement at any time(s) without prior notice by posting a modified privacy statement on the site.
- Trade-marks and other intellectual property : The display of trade-marks, graphical or other images on this site (other than that of CDSL) does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted unless otherwise specifically noted. Graphical and other images displayed on this site are the property of CDSL unless otherwise specifically noted. No CDSL trade marks, logos or other content from the Site can be used on the other web site without prior approval of CDSL.
- Copyright : The works of authorship contained in this world wide web site in the domain www.evotingindia.com including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by Central Depository Services (India) Ltd. and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the prior written consent of Central Depository Services (India) Ltd. except to the extent permitted by the laws in force in India for the time being.
- All copyrights are reserved with the CDSL. Material on this site is subject to copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. The material available in the public domain on this site, may be used for personal consumption only without requiring specific prior permission. The use of any other material from this Site is subject to the approval of CDSL and/ or respective stakeholders/authorities. The contents of this website can not be used in any misleading or objectionable context.
- Although CDSL will take serious steps to prevent the introduction of computer viruses, contaminants, vandals, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive materials on the Site, CDSL does not represent or warrant that the material that may be downloaded from the Site shall not contain any such destructive features, and those who download any material from the Site shall do so at their own risk.
- Despite all possible security measures that CDSL takes to keep Site free from hacking and other interference, the Site, like any other website, is not free from such risks. CDSL disclaims all liability on account of any loss or damage that any user may suffer or incur on account of any alteration or manipulation of any data or information accessed or downloaded by the user from the Site.
- In relation to any legal action or proceedings against CDSL in a Court of law or other Tribunal regarding any matter connected or related to use or access of this web site, all persons accessing this web site irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Mumbai and waive any objection to such proceedings on grounds of venue or on the grounds that the proceedings have been brought in an inconvenience forum. The governing law in such legal proceedings referred to above shall be the laws of the Republic of India.
- The Site may contain links to websites controlled or offered by depository participants and third parties ("Third Party"). CDSL disclaims liability for all information, material, products or services posted or offered on any of the Third Party sites linked to this site. By creating or permitting a link to a Third Party website, CDSL does not endorse or recommend any products or services offered by such Third Party or warrant the accuracy or reliability of the information contained on such Third Party website. CDSL makes no representation or warranty with regard to any data or information available on or accessed from any websites accessed through hyperlinks on the Site, whether in terms of the accuracy, reliability, integrity or correctness of such data or information, or in any other terms whatsoever. CDSL disclaims all liability whatsoever in respect of any liability that may arise in any manner whatsoever in respect of products or services offered or advertised on such third party sites, or in respect of any data or information accessed from such Third Party websites.